GSI WINTER OUTDOOR LEAGUE
Overland Park Soccer Complex— 135th and Switzer, Overland Park, KS | November 2013 - February 2014
The League will feature:
- 6 Games
- Midweek games will not start until 5:30 p.m.
And will be ideal preparation for the popular winter Tournaments such as GSI College Showcase, Elite 120 College Showcase, Texas Cup, Germantown, Disney Showcase, and the Phoenix Presidents Day Tournament.
Games will be played on either weeknights or on the weekends based on availability and on the request of the teams.
U11 – U19 Boys & Girls
November 6th, 2013
- Continue to play outdoors.
- Allows high school aged girl's teams more opportunities to showcase their abilities to college coaches during the collegiate off season. High school division schedules will be emailed directly to area college coaches.
- Allows for better transition from winter to the spring season.
- Helps teams stay in shape throughout the winter months.
- Play under lights.
- Play more games on the site of the 2013 National Championships!
- Allows teams who are participating in the winter tournaments (Disney, Germantown) to stay sharp.
- Inexpensive entry fee.
- Qualify to play at the Elite 120 College Showcase
- All out of state teams can play 3 or 4 games on 1 weekend
- Flexible Scheduling
For More Information Contact
Winter League Director
5360 College Blvd,
Overland Park KS 66211
GSI has established the following procedure regarding tournament hotel reservations:
1. A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
2. A team failing to utilize Global Connections will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
3. ALL teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at www.GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Reserving is easy. Simply log on to www.GCITeamTravel.com, select the tournament you’d like to reserve rooms for and follow the prompts to make your selection and room request.